Monday, April 9, 2007

A blog that I read

This blog is not related to journalism. However, the young man writing it seems to display a lot of clarity in his writing. His images are captivating; his ability to convey the emotion of situations is stunning. I don't even know his real name, but I do know that he is a writer that I can certainly identify with.

He is a paramedic student who is chronicling his experiences through this blog. I hope this isn't too esoteric for anyone; I often fear that my area of interest is one that most people cannot or do not wish to identify with. It is a part of who I am, but it is not something a lot of people seem to understand. Regardless, I think his writing is well done and valuable on that basis, so I hope you at least enjoy that aspect of his blog.

Baby Medic

No comments: